1. I love my sister and I wish I was there for my sister more, and that I knew her better.
2. My ex-boyfriend is one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world
3. I’m extremely logical and reasonable. I operate on logic sometimes to a fault, but it’s the only thing that makes sense to do
4. I sometimes want to cry about some things, but I don’t know how to cry… I never master that skill
5. I truly truly admire my 4 best (female) friends. They are amazing and beautiful and I learn so much from them everyday. Although I don’t know how to show it, they really do mean a lot to me.
6. I don’t lie and I HATE liars
7. I don’t watch tv or listen to the radio. Yay for movies
8. I don’t talk to my mother… but I don’t remember why I don’t anymore…
9. I love my family, but can only be around them for short periods of time
10. I went to a Math & Science boarding high school
11. I’m too honest for my own good… and people think I’m rude for it
12. I don’t really like it when my friends talk about international affairs or traveling because it reminds me of how poor I am
13. The last guy I seriously talked to turned out to be engaged (refer to #6)
14. I sleep with a bear I made in 6th grade HomeEc named Mybear
15. I wouldn’t leave my house if I didn’t have to. I like it when my friends come to my house
16. I wish I knew about Native Americans…. I live with two Native Americans
17. I like eating in bed, I’m a nail bitter, and I don’t wear makeup
18. I own four rubix cubes and a salamander
19. I love scary movies, action movies, and movies based off comic books… my dad thought he had boys, haha.
20. I wish my GPA was higher. It’s a 3.2. I also feel dumb for not knowing calculus anymore
21. I don’t want a job after graduation; I don’t know what I want to do. I’d prefer to stay in school or become an event planner
22. I do not like to clean, but I love when things are clean
23. I think my mentor is an amazing woman and I’m jealous of how much she is able to do in a day
24. I hate all woodwind instruments… I like listening to them, but I refuse to blow on them.. I walked out on my French horn class, and was soon changed to the cello class.
25. I don’t believe any relationship will last
26. I’m terrible at keeping up with people